5 Steps to Owning Your Own Bath and Kitchen Remodeling Franchise
If you’re looking to own your own bath and kitchen remodeling franchise, it’s useful to evaluate the efficiency and intent of their pre-startup process. Specifically, you want to look closely at their quality-assurance measures, since franchising means sharing the brand reputation of your colleagues. Consider it a red flag if your chosen brand is willing to let anybody buy in.
You can also learn a lot about the efficiency of your chosen brand by the way it handles prospective franchisees. Clunky, disorganized sign-up processes are telling of the way the franchise handles other aspects of its business.
In today’s post, we outline our pre-screening process, reviewing the 5 steps to franchising with our brand.
- Step 1 – Complete your questionnaire and let’s get to know each other. Our bath and kitchen remodeling franchise owes a large part of its growth over the years to the quality of relationships that exist between franchisees and franchisors. Like any relationship, it takes a lot of work to learn and respect each other’s boundaries and ensure healthy communication, but we set ourselves up for success by gauging our compatibility from day-one.When you first approach our bath and kitchen remodeling franchise with an interest in learning more about the system, a Kitchen Solver’s representative will have you complete a questionnaire. The information you provide will help us learn about who you are and better assist you. Be prepared to answer questions about your motivations, experience, and qualifications, and don’t hold back – all information is 100% confidential and nothing you say at this stage obligates you in any way. Tell us what’s important to you and what kind of work you see yourself doing; the more honest you are, the happier you’ll be with your decision to buy (or not!).
- Step 2 – Take a closer look at our system. If your questionnaire responses pre-qualify you, the next step involves taking a closer look at our franchise system. This is accomplished in two ways: completing a series of validation calls to current franchisees, and reviewing the Franchise Disclosure Document or FDD. This document provides important information about the franchise, naming prominent officers and executives, reviewing legal records, and disclosing investment details. We are proud of every detail, and encourage you to take a closer look.
- Step 3 – Meet your franchise family for Discovery Day. As we mentioned earlier, we owe much of our success to the quality of relationships within our franchise family, and that’s why we make sure to introduce you to the team early on. Discovery Day gives you a chance to spend some quality time with your franchise family, and complete a meet-and-greet with our president in LA CROSSE, WI.
- Step 4 – Sign your “Letter of Intent.” Once you’ve met the team and decided our bath and kitchen remodeling franchise is right for you, it’s time to sign your letter of intent. This document will be presented to the Kitchen Solvers Franchise Review Committee for their approval.”
- Step 5 – Execute the Franchise Agreement and related documents. The Review Committee has approved! Before you’re officially welcomed to the Kitchen Solver’s franchise family, you’ll need to sign the franchise agreement. Once that’s done, you’re off to the races! A member of our team will begin to walk you through the details of start-up, training, and material acquisition.