Exploring Different Revenue Streams for your Home Improvement Business
In today’s post, we explore some of the different revenue streams our model offers within the kitchen remodeling sphere.
- Cabinet refacing. Most people think that ripping out existing cabinets and replacing them with big-box home store hauls is an integral (and expensive) part of kitchen remodeling, but that’s not necessarily true. Cabinet refacing is one way that homeowners can enjoy the results of a full-on cabinet replacement without having to absorb the full-on cost.Cabinet refacing involves “recycling” the frame and structure of the cabinet. Since these tend not to age as quickly as the fronts, there is often no need to replace them; if the homeowner is satisfied with the layout and functionality of their kitchen as-is, they can upgrade their cabinets for a fraction of the cost.The refacing process involves stripping the client’s existing cabinets down to the frame, removing the drawers, door fronts, and hinges. Next, we add high-quality furniture-grade plywood to the frames. Finally, we install new doors, hinges, and drawers, transforming old cabinets into stunning and functional storage.Refacing saves time for the client and the home improvement business owner, which means improved customer satisfaction and more jobs well done in less time.
- Cabinet overhauls. Cabinet refacing is a great option for all involved, but sometimes it just doesn’t fit; the homeowner might want to redesign their kitchen layout, or the frames and structure may simply be too old. Don’t worry: Kitchen Solvers franchisees handle cabinet replacements, too, so you don’t have to worry about clients looking elsewhere when refacing won’t work.
- Countertops. Our home improvement business aims to offer a Pleasant Remodeling Experience, and part of that means making our franchise a one-stop shop for all of our clients’ kitchen remodeling needs – it’s not very pleasant to have to work with a laundry list of different contractors, after all! For this reason, we also handle countertops, offering a wide range of options to suit any style and budget, including laminate, solid surface, and granite.
- Flooring options. Kitchen Solvers home improvement business owners are also trained and equipped to provide a variety of flooring solutions that work in both the kitchen and bathroom.
- Backsplashes. Nothing finishes a room quite like a new tile backsplash. Our home improvement business offers a wide selection of materials, styles, and patterns to choose from, and our training will give you the skills to bring any client’s kitchen space to life.
- Closet organizers and other storage solutions. Our home improvement business is not limited to people who are looking for renovation. Back in 2014, we launched our new storage solutions service, and have since helped hundreds of Americans increase available space without compromising the modern, fashionable look of their home.
When you join the Kitchen Solvers franchise system, you can choose which of these exciting revenue streams works for you. In this way, you get to realize your dream of owning a home improvement business, without ever having to pursue something you’re not interested in. You can start small in a safe and manageable way, then, when you’re ready, you can branch out and explore the different opportunities for growth that we offer with our system. It is very common for our home improvement business owners to focus initially on refacing, but remember: you can expand to do as much or as little for the homeowner as you want! Want to learn more about our home improvement business opportunity? Visit https://www.kitchensolversfranchise.com today.Back