Start a Remodeling Franchise in 2018
Are you thinking about starting a remodeling franchise in 2018?
According to a Harvard University Joint Center for Housing study’s Leading Indicator of Remodeling Activity (LIRA) projects remodeling spending to not drop below +6% before the middle of 2018. Since 2014, the yearly increase has not dropped below 4.8%, reaching as high as 6.9% in the second quarter of 2017.
After outlining the benefits of partnering with our remodeling franchise in 2018, we tell you how to get started.
Why partner with the Kitchen Solver’s brand?
Here’s just a few reasons why so many American entrepreneurs choose to align themselves with our remodeling franchise:
- Home-based business. One of the most interesting business trends in 2018 is the elimination (or minimization) of company overhead through the shift to home-based (or internet-based) models. Since they cut out the cost of rent and utilities, these business are cheaper to run and more affordable to start up.The internet model has had great success in the mattress sales industry. Brick-and-mortar locations are facing serious competition in 2018.
Similarly, the home-based model is enjoying tremendous growth, as can be seen in the senior care and remodeling franchise world.
And while this smart money-saving trend may have gained steam only recently, Kitchen Solver’s has been a home-based business since 1982. With more than 30 years in the industry, we’ve developed unique insights and best practices that our franchisees use to overtake the competition.
- Cash-based business with no receivables. Our remodeling franchise is built on a strong cash flow. Clients typically pay up to 90% of the job before installation begins. Aside from eliminating your money woes, this kind of cash flow also makes it possible for savvy entrepreneurs to expand their investment portfolios fast, even after starting a new business.
- No inventory. Our home-based business eliminates the headaches associated with counting, accruing, maintaining, and storing inventory. All materials are ordered directly from our exclusive vendors and arrive on-site.
- Low labor. While you certainly have the option of applying your remodeling skills on the front lines, many of our franchisees choose to take more of a managerial role.
- Preferred vendor program. Being around since 1982 has given Kitchen Solver’s franchisors the chance to build strong relationships with vendors. These relationships mean exclusive access to product options, as well as material discounts.
- No employee issues. Most of our remodeling franchise owners employ 1-2 staff members at most. This eliminates a lot of the headaches associated with hiring and managing workers. And our top-tier learning systems make training a breeze.
- Strong brand authority. Kitchen Solver’s has been a trusted remodeling franchise since 1982. In that time, we’ve helped more than 45,000 bring their dream kitchens to life.When you partner with our remodeling franchise, your business hits the ground running with the kind of reputation it’d take a self-starter decades to build.
- Unparalleled training and support. Our two-week training program is fit to round out robust skillsets or build newbies from the ground up. And once the program finishes, our franchise family will be there to support you every step of the way.
Get started with Kitchen Solver’s
Our remodeling franchise opportunity is available to individuals that fit the following profile:
- Energetic self-starter
- People skills and the ability to lead
- Customer service skills
- Sales experience
- Hands-on demeanor
- Interest in marketing
If you think that sounds like you, get in touch for a free consultation with one of our representatives. Visit https://www.kitchensolversfranchise.com and fill out our easy contact formBack