Costs and Considerations When Starting a Remodeling Franchise
Starting a remodeling franchise may be one of the best business decision you’ve ever made. As long as you align yourself with a proven system, you’ll enjoy a streamlined start-up process that segues into a profitable career driven by a strong brand name with smart marketing. We know what you’re thinking: that sounds great, but how much will it cost? Broadly speaking, the cost of a remodeling franchise will depend on a few key factors:
- The size of your territory. Though it’s not always the case, larger territories usually mean greater potential for profit. Because of this, some remodeling franchise brands scale their entry costs according to the size of the territory you’re looking to get started in. Some brands may charge extra fees for territory exclusivity, which ensures that fellow franchisees will not compete with you for local sales. However, it is important to note that territory exclusivity does not protect you against competition from other brands.At Kitchen Solvers, you will be assigned an exclusive large territory at no additional cost. We also use a Trade Area system that assigns representatives with senior executive business backgrounds to manage, support, and drive business to local franchisees. Single unit franchisees can seek support from these area representative franchise owners, or choose to become one themselves. You can learn more about this program here.
- The prospective franchisee’s experience level. Some remodeling franchises will scale their costs according to the experience level of the applicant. This rule is not consistent through the industry, but the logic behind it is tough to contest; experienced applicants will require less time, money, and resources to train. They may also add value to the brand via their industry reputations or professional networks.Fortunately, the “Kitchen Solvers Advantage” is free for all franchisees. Once you’ve covered the franchise fee and start-up costs, you get full access to our premium training programs, and ongoing support services. You don’t need a construction background or a business degree to implement our winning formula, and you can trust in the power of our training to bring you up to speed in any area.
- Desired level of access to professional networks and premium vendors. Some remodeling franchise brands charge their entrants more to access their high-end vendors, suppliers, and professional. At Kitchen Solvers, you tap into professional networks and industry resources earned over 34-years of exemplary service and professional congeniality, and it doesn’t cost you anything extra. We are a cash business with no receivables and no inventory, so you don’t have to stock up on product from vendors.
- The degree of marketing support you decide on. Franchisors often develop entire marketing branches to promote their brand, which benefits every member of the franchise family. However, some brands give the option of additional marketing support, at a price. Your final costs will depend on the amount of marketing capital you want to invest. Kitchen Solvers offer proprietary sales and marketing programs to accommodate any need.
So how much will a Kitchen Solver’s remodeling franchise cost me?
Typical start-up costs range from $60,000 to $80,000. This includes the following:
- Franchise fee – $35,000
- Supplies package – $5,100
- 90-day minimum advertising spend – $15,000
Want to learn more about starting your own remodeling franchise? Visit our website today at https://www.kitchensolversfranchise.com.Back