What Are People Saying About our Kitchen Remodeling Franchise?
Thinking about buying a kitchen remodeling franchise? Whether you’re considering Kitchen Solvers or any other brand, it’s vital that you scrutinize their brand reputation, both from the owner and clients’ point of view.
Accordingly, today’s post overviews what clients and current franchise owners have to say about our brand.
Read on to learn what to expect working with our kitchen remodeling franchise, and to get an idea of the reputational benefits we have to offer.
What are clients saying about our kitchen remodeling franchise?
One major advantage that every kitchen remodeling franchise owner ought to have is the benefit of a quality brand reputation. The idea here is simple: rather than idling “in the red” while you struggle to build clients, word of mouth referrals, and brand awareness as a self-starter, Kitchen Solvers franchisees hit the ground running, enjoying a sterling reputation built through years of great work and enterprise-level advertising from their first day of business. In this way, you benefit from the success of other franchisees.
So what have people been saying about Kitchen Solvers? And what kind of reputational benefits will you enter into the industry with?
- The Better Business Bureau gives Kitchen Solvers an A+ rating based on complaint history, time in business, transparent business practices, licensing and government actions, known advertising issues, and more;
- Kitchen Solvers of Orlando has a 5-star rating with more than 700 Facebook endorsements;
- Kitchen Solvers of Columbus has a 5-star rating, numerous glowing reviews, and two Houzz Awards for Best of Service in 2016 and 2018;
- 10+ GoSmith reviews rank Kitchen Solvers 5.0 out of 5;
- Kudzu reviews unanimously rank Kitchen Solvers’ 5/5;
- FranchiseBusinessREVIEW reported a 4-Star Owner Rating in Franchisee Satisfaction.
This is just a taste of the reputation we’ve earned in nearly 30 years of quality work and customer service. Get the full story at https://kitchensolversfranchise.com/.
What are current franchise owners saying about our kitchen remodeling franchise?
Of course, one of the best ways to get a clearer picture of life as a member of our kitchen remodeling franchise is to talk directly to Kitchen Solvers owners.
For starters, you can hear, watch, and read our franchisees’ success stories here.
But don’t settle for testimonials alone. We give prospects numerous opportunities to speak candidly with our franchisees before signing on the dotted line, in addition to sharing an inside look at the “nuts and bolts” of our operation.
After you’ve pre-qualified and had a look at our franchise disclosure document (FDD), you’ll have a chance to attend Discovery Day, where you can spend some quality time with our staff and President in La Crosse, WI.
So what should you ask? Here are 7 questions to bring to the Kitchen Solvers’ team, as well as any other kitchen remodeling franchise representative you may be speaking with:
- Was your training effective? Did you feel adequately prepared for your first installation?
- Did you receive additional training and support on an ongoing basis? Was this training included in the initial investment?
- Did you encounter any unexpected costs or hidden fees?
- How many hours did you work per week?
- Are you satisfied with the marketing and advertising being offered by the franchisor? Do you have any say as to where marketing funds are allocated?
- Were the franchisor’s estimates of start-up capital and operating cash accurate?
- Are your earnings currently at the level you expected?
Trust us – you will be pleased with what you hear!
To learn more about our kitchen remodeling franchise, book a free consultation at https://kitchensolversfranchise.com/.Back