Keeping your investment level manageable is a top priority with Kitchen Solvers, and providing you with an exceptional value on your
investment with a proven system and comprehensive support remains as the driving force to accomplish this.
We also recognize that having adequate working capital beyond your initial investment is critically important to the health and wellbeing of your franchise start-up. Early on in our screening process, we will determine if you have the adequate capital needed to successfully launch and operate your franchise during the early “ramp-up” phase of the business.
Features and Benefits:
- 34-year history and reputation for integrity, and customer service
- Custom ordered to your client’s home design
- 1,000’s of references nationwide
- Home Based
- Exclusive large territories
- Low equipment package
- Mobile/No brick and mortar
- No late nights
- Low labor
- Cash business with no receivables, no inventory.
- Proprietary sales and marketing programs
- Flexible work schedule
- Energetic self-starter “extroverted”
- Organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to manage and lead employees
- Sales experience or willingness to learn
Typical Start-up costs: $90,810- $115,580
The Kitchen Solvers Kitchen Remodeling Franchise Initial Startup Costs
If you are passionate about starting your own business, opening a Kitchen Solvers cabinet refacing and kitchen remodeling franchise business is both rewarding and relatively easy to launch. The Kitchen Solvers comprehensive training program provides a clear road map of what it takes to be successful.
Kitchen Solvers believes in awarding large territories. This allows your business not only to ramp up fast but to grow without exceeding demands.
Here is a more detailed look at our startup costs as outlined in our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). Figures represent a 3 month period, please inquire with FDD for information on notes: